The Parkside Homeowners Association bylaws are used for regulation of the internal affairs of the association, including such matters as:
- Homeowner association membership
- Meetings of the board of directors and members
- Nomination and election of the board of directors
- Powers and duties of the board of directors
- Homeowner association officer election and duties
- Other details regarding the operation of the homeowners association
Our bylaws were revised in 2005 to allow for the annual meeting to be held in September and to allow homeowners to vote using written proxies.